ATTENTION: According to UN1133 shipping regulations, the glue contained in this product cannot ship via Air service. We will remove the glue for Air or International orders.
Includes Penguin Kit with all servos, M2815 Motor, and 60A ESC with switchmode BEC!
- Wingspan: 1720MM/67.7inch
- Length: 1230MM/48.5inch
- Wing Area: 36dm/3.9ft2 (Mainwing Area)
- Motor: Brushless motor M2220 Kv1350 or M2815 KV1280
- ESC: 40A for M2220 or 60A for M2815
- Servo: 3pcs 17g servo+ 1pcs 9g servo.
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 2400 mAh for M2220 and 5000mAh for M2815 recommended
- ARF Weight: 0.98kg/34.6oz.ARF is the weight including almost ready to fly, not including battery and your extra FPV devices
- Static Thrust: Motor M2220 1.5Kg/53.0oz.
- Motor M2815 1.95kg/69oz,
- Max.flight weight more than 2.2kg/77.0oz
- Payload: 600-1000G/21.5-35.5oz (Payload is the extra weight it can carry besides the standard ARF weight)
- Material: EPO Wing and fuselage/ Wooden rib reinforcement/ aluminum alloy Pipe/Carbon Fiber pipe
Great review of the V1 Penguin on Model Aiplane News!
WANT A CAMERA PAN/TILT SYSTEM? Our pan/tilt units will drop right in to our version of the Penguin using the included wood base mount. There are a few choices sold separately:
FinwingHobby Universeye Penguin ARF Advanced Package
- Pre-assembled EPO Mainwing
- EPO fuselage,Horizontal wing and Vertical Wing
- Brushless Motor M2815 Kv1280 including Motor base and propeller protector.
- Aluminum motor base and propeller clip
- ESC 60A
- 17gServo: 3PCS/ 9g servo:1PCS
- Propeller 9060:1PCS
- Magic Velcro and foam glue
- Recommended for FPVV advance player, with flight weight more than 2.2kg
Finwing Penguin Features:
- The first FPV specific airplane design with rolling takeoff capabilities
- Large fuselage space for lots of equipment!
- Transparent canopy design allowing you to protect your FPV camera from the weather while offering a crystal clear view.
- FPV Camera on top, and camera opening on the bottom of the fuselage (optional plastic dome available for bottom). Great for aerial photography, you can place a high definition camera on the bottom pointing down, or an HD camera can be mounted on the outside of the canopy for a clear view forward.
- Front gear and tail gear design, runway take off and landing available. Ground handling great with just rudder control.
- Metal servo horns and strong hardware for strong and stable flight control
- Large battery mounting aread with hook and loop tape, plus side hook and loop mounts for easy equipment mounting.
- Designed with great premade positions to place your GPS, video transmitter, radio transmitter
- Rear mounted propeller is out of view and protected from those "rough" landings.
Airplane flight video please visit: www.youtube.com/user/Finwingtube
More high definition photos visit: www.flicker.com/photos/finwing
60A ESC Programming manual: HERE
Penguin User Manual