FatShark quality on a budget!
Backed by the quick shipping and customer service you've come to expect from Ready Made RC, LLC!
Predator RTF FPV kit with VGA display, integrated 5G8 reciever, 250mW transmitter, wide angle camera and filtered power supply adapter (no head tracking).
The new Fat Shark Predator V2 gives the novice FPV'er more of what he needs and less of what he doesn't to deliver the best value and performance out of the box.
The head tracker has been replaced with a new wide angle lens for easy video piloting via a fixed camera. The transmitting power has been bumped up to 250mW and the internal receiver has been upgraded for better sensitivity. The result is a solid video link and 1km+ range.
- Predator VGA headset with integrated 5G8 RX
- 250mW 5G8 7ch transmitter*
- CMOS camera w/ 2.5mm wide angle lens **PAL/NTSC is controlled by the jumper on the back of camera. Jumper in is PAL (576i), removed is NTSC (480i).**
- Balance lead filtered power supply adapter
- 3 dBi 5G8 antenna
- 1.0m 90 AV cable (3.5mm 90 degree/ RCA in)
- 7.4V 1000mAh lipo headset battery back with balance leads and discharge adapter
- Zipper carry case
- Fat Shark sticker set
- lens cleaning cloth
- FOV (field of view): 25 degrees diagonal
- Interpupillary (IPD) distance: 63.5mm (fixed)
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt Image size: 38" @ 7' available HERE.
Stereo (optional headphones available HERE)
- Channel selection
- Volume control
- Mode selection (wired/wireless) Contrast/ brightness
- Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply)
- Power consumption (@7.4V nominal):
- 300mA wireless mode
- 160mA direct mode (no RX)
- External (dipole included or circular polarized compatible)
- Ergonomic molded headset
- Rubber eye cups for ambient light reduction
- Weight: 150g
- Adjustable headband Display
- Full color Kopin CyberDisplay
- Polarized LED backlight
- 922,000 pixels binocular display
- 640 X 480 VGA
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power in port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- 5.8 Ghz Receiver Module
- 5740MHz, 5760Mhz, 5780MHz, 5800Mhz, 5820MHz, 5840Mhz, 5860Mhz
- Note: Fat Shark headsets use Airwave brand RF modules.
- Compatibility is only guaranteed with Airwave based transmitters on matching frequencies.
*Notice: The use and operation of this product in the USA and other countries requires an amateur/ham radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. ReadyMadeRC cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations.