This package makes it easy! No more worries about which option is the best in the custom packages. It's all pre-selected for you in a "this is what we recommend" package for a low priced and great performance starter set!
This includes almost everything you need with the FPV system. We're assuming you already have a plane with flight battery and a lipo charger.
- RMRC-420N NTSC CCD Camera with built-in microphone
- ImmersionRC 5.8GHz 600mW Race Band Transmitter
- ImmersionRC 5.8GHz Uno Receiver
- Spironet Omni Circular Polarized Antenna Set
- RMRC 7" Monitor
- Light Weight Tripod with Carrying Bag
- Hook and Loop tape for attaching receiver and battery to monitor
- Balance tap adapter and 2 JST Barrel Connector adapters for batteries
- Deans style battery tap to power transmitter and camera
- Mini camera cable
This is all great performing stuff, and at a special discounted price as part of the combo package!
When setting up your monitor for the first time, you may need to go into the settings and switch from "PAL" to "NTSC M". You must have a video source turned on to go into this menu. Also, remember to cycle the monitor's power after making this change.
*Does not include pictured 3s battery
*Notice: The use and operation of this product in the USA and other countries requires an amateur/ham radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. ReadyMadeRC cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations.