The 600TVL CCD Race Cam V3 combines performance, quality and price to deliver an everyday, reliable FPV camera.
Note that FSV1232 is NTSC.
New in version 3 of the 600TVL camera are a low profile pivot shell for secure, adjustable mounting and improved latency and low light performance.
Other features include:
- Ultra low latency in line with industry peers
- 2.9mm wide angle race lens
- OSD-navigable settings for customized performance (includes button cable and direct cable)
- Industry-compatible pivot mounts for a wide range of quad configurations
- Hot swap capability with Vortex 150, 180, 250 and 285 quads
- NTSC (FSV1231) or PAL (FSV1232) support
- Mechanical: 25x27x12(lens) mm, 13.5g (plastic cased) + 5g/9g cable
- Operating voltage: 4.5-5V
- Power: 110mA @ 5V
- Operating Temp: -10 to 60C
- Imager: 1/3" Sony CCD
- Resolution: 600 TVL
- Lens FOV: 125 degrees (diagonal)