STRIX Binary F10 Next Generation Flight Controller
Bring your multirotor into the future with the STRIX Binary F10 flight controller powered by Helio RC!
Binary = Two Processors
F7 + F3 = F10!
Don’t settle with trying to overclock your F4 to use the latest features, or struggle with hitting the hardware limits of your current flight controller. Use the flight controller that can support not only all of today's functionality without any overclocking, but are also capable of features still under development that the F4 processors can’t even dream of performing. Get the best gyro performance possible powered by the Helio IMU-F system, utilizing the ICM-20601 gyro and an F3 processor working together to make your flights smooth like butter.
Looks like your old F3 and F4 flight controllers are going to be going extinct like the dodo.
Why should the STRIX Binary F10 be your new flight controller for freestyle and racing?
- Most powerful hobby flight controller in the world. Period.
- Can operate at 32khz pid-loop speeds without overclocking (F4 requires overclocking).
- F7 stock clock speed is 216MHz vs 168MHz for F4 processors. MORE POWAH!
- Take full advantage of the processing power with Butterflight.
- Today's F7 boards are currently struggling to compete with F4's Not only does the STRIX Binary F10 outperform all F4's and F7’s on the market today, but it even outclasses the current Helio F3+F4 boards!
- Other F7's use the ICM-20602 gyro and don’t perform as well as the ICM-20601 gyro used on the Binary.
- Because it’s awesome, and you’re awesome, so it’s a match made in heaven.
Features in common with the Helio Spring boards:
- No jumpers required!
- Inductor is on top to account for faulty ESCs emitting substantial EMI.
- LC filter on the OSD line.
- Filtered camera power.
- Truly Freeing and Natively Fast.
- Runs multiple multiple open source flight controller firmwares including the latest Butterflight, Betaflight coming soon, iNav coming soon, and others.
The Helio IMU-F system is an advanced inline discretely filtered gyro system that is transparent to the flight controller.
The gyro data is processed before the F7 even sees it, filtering out the noise and unnecessary data and giving the F7 clean, accurate data to work with.
More processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or other issues during flight since all the initial gyro filtering is being performed by the dedicated F3 processor.
New FU mode brings even more advanced filtering and even better buttery smooth flight!
Configure the Binary F10 in
Note: For some receivers please set rx_inversion=on in the CLI or go to receiver tab in pegasus gui and set rx inversion to on.
Note: If you are trying to use a buzzer please note that there is a bug with betaflight/butterflight code, a fix is currently being worked on.
- Processors: F7 & F3, STM32F722 & STM32F301
- Gyro: ICM 20601
- IMU: F3 Processor plus the ICM 20601 Gyro
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT, ProShot, and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
- Dimensions: 36x36mm (40x36mm including motor tabs)
- Mounting holes: Standard 30.5x30.5mm
- Gummies/Grommets: 4x Purple (Red Pictured). Black is also available.