Are you new to flying wings? Are you a seasoned pilot who just needs something that is fun to fly, simple to put together, and can take a beating right out the box? The RMRC Recruit is your aircraft!
It assembles in seconds and best of all, with ZERO glue required. Simply plug in your receiver to the pre-installed gyro that is already tuned to give you the best flight experience possible. The durable Black EPP foam is crash proven by best of the "Dumb Thumb Crew" at RMRC.
If you are a multirotor pilot who is getting started on the other side of the hobby, you are sure to recognize the 2204 2300kv motor. We have also made sure that the multirotor popular HD camera, the GoPro Session, fits perfectly into the nose. The power button is also easy to press right through the foam.
If you like to travel with your planes, in addition to the removable wings, the Recruit's winglets are dismantled with only 2 screws!
- Durable EPP foam
- Fly Sky FS-14X 2.4GHz transmitter that is pre-bound to installed receiver
- Tuned gyro with 2 flight modes: 3D and Stabilized
- Multirotor style, 2204 motor
- Nose mounting options for HD cameras
- Side mount position for FPV camera
- Easy to remove wings and winglets
- Wingspan: 900mm
- Length: 482mm
- Foam: EPP
- Motor: 2204 2300kv
- Propeller: 6x4
- ESC: 30A with 5v/1A BEC, XT60
- HD Camera Options:
- GoPro Session 4/5
- Runcam HD 1/2/3
- GoPro Hero 4 (5 can fit with modification)
- Foxeer Legend
- Recruit PNP
- Installed stabilizer
- Installed ESC, Motor, Servos
- RMRC 2200 3s 35c Battey with XT-60
- Flysky FS-14X 2.4GHz Transmitter (Pre-bound to receiver)
- Fly Sky FS-A6 Receiver (Pre-installed with correct wiring)
Needed to Complete
- Simple assembly
- FPV Gear (Optional)
- 4x AA Batteries for Transmitter
Note: If you wish to add FPV gear, we recommend adding a separate BEC to power your equipment.