Introducing the RMRC Cricket Pro series of video transmitters!
What's New in the Cricket Pro
Changing Frequency and RF Power
- Left CH/FR button for frequency selection
- Single press to change channel, long press to change frequency band
- Right RF Power button for RF Power selection
- Long press to turn on (or turn off) RF transmission, "P" LED will be ON (or OFF)
- Single press to change RF power (L - 25mW, 2 - 200mW, 6 - 600mW)
With the Cricket you can easily change out your transmitter or channel at the races without having to cram for space depending on the rules. Of course, the Cricket comes with Race Band (R) so you can race with up to 8 pilots when using alternating Right and Left hand polarized antennas. If you are a club that is looking to buy multiple units, we offer bulk pricing at the bottom of the page.
High Quality Case
The Cricket Pro feature a beautiful, blue anodized aluminum case that is both light weight and durable for the most epic of crashes. Screw tabs and a flat surface makes these units extremely easy to mount. The Cricket also as a small foot print at only 36x26x9mm including the case!
One of our favorite features is the built-in microphone. Now you can stop worrying about adding external mics or relying on your cameras built-in version to give you important audio feedback while racing. This means one less wire that needs to be used and a cleaner wiring harness.
Stay Legal with all 40 channels
The RMRC Cricket transmitters feature 40* channels that are all legal to use in the USA with an amateur radio license. The same cannot be said for many other 5.8Ghz transmitters being sold that transmit at/above 5925MHz and at/below 5650MHz. The Cricket also includes the "Race Band" that was first pioneered by ImmersionRC.
*Note: There are 40 selectable channels on the transmitter but a total of 36 specific frequencies available. Why do we call it a 40 channel transmitter? Because we want to make sure you're aware that we are covering all 5 of the available bands like many other companies are doing. We've just locked out those frequencies (channels) that are illegal to use in the US.
- Cricket Transmitter
- Linear Polarized Whip Antenna (We highly suggest the use of circular polarized antennas)
- Cable harness for RMRC camera cables and JST female for power.
- Optional cables sold separately:
Please double check your wires before powering your camera! Not all cameras use the same pin-out.
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40 Channel
- RF Power: 25mW/200mW/600mW selectable
- Power Input: 7-20V DC
- Supply Current: 100-260mA
- Camera Power: 5V (500mA max)
- Connector: SMA Female
- Weight: 20g
- Made in China
Need a receiver? Check out the RMRC Mantis!
***In our experience this VTX has trouble with some voltage regulators, it operates best when powered directly from your flight battery.