The most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter available today. Only 4 grams, and a slender 31 x 20mm, the TrampHV is also the smallest direct LiPo-powered vTx in the business.
Supporting touch-free 'TNR' wands, for low inter-heat times, and full Tx configuration with a bright OLED display.
From the team that invented the now ubiquitous RaceBand, comes the Tramp HV, the most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter in the business.
- Smallest direct LiPo powered vTx in the business.
- TNR Touch-free wand control
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- 1mW -> 600mW+ linear power control
- All 40 standard channels
- Built-in thermal protection
- Factory power normalization
- Glitch-Free frequency changes
- Micro-power pit mode
- Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
Full details available on the IRC website here:
*NOTE THIS IS THE USA VERSION.
*Notice: The use and operation of this product in the USA and many other countries requires an amateur/ham radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. ReadyMadeRC cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations.