Note: Modifications may be required to use HERO4
Tarot T-2D gimbal is designed for the GoPro HERO3 and HERO3+*, which are widely used in film, television productions, advertising aerial photography, etc. Using 6061T6 aluminum alloy full CNC precision machining and brushless motor driving, its overall framework is designed with the idea of compact, easy installation, high precision, lightweight, high stability and many other characteristics. Even if the aircraft is in high-speed flight, it can still stabilize and control the GoPro camera precisely with the highest stability, so pictures or videos output can reach the best quality.
TAROT 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal Assembly for Gopro Hero 3
1. Support GOPRO HERO3 video output. (Yes, our cables work with these gimbals for live video out.)**
2. Support reverse power supply protection and power voltage compensation.
3. Support motor connector short circuit protection.
4. Support tilt initial angle setting.
5. Support adjustable gains and 3D attitude display on PC software.
6. Support stick rate mode and position mode.
7. Supported receiver type: conventional/S-BUS/DSM2/DSMJ/DSMX receiver.
8. Supported RC: PPM/PCM/2.4G.
9. Operating supply: DC 7.4V~14.8V (Li-Po 3S is recommended)
10. Operating current: 200mA-500mA (Depending on power supply voltage and motor power)
11. Operating temperature: -15ºC~65ºC.
12. CPU: Double 32bit ARM
13. Sensor technology: 3-axis MEMS gyro and accelerometer.
14. Max angular rate: 2000 º /sec.
15. Max acceleration: 16g.
16. Control frequency:2000Hz
17. Motor driver frequency: 20KHz (quiet and smooth)
18. Control accuracy: 0.1°
19. Control range: -45º~45º(roll), -135 º~90 º(tilt).
20. Attitude arithmetic: BLDC gimbal dedicated brushless motor decoupled EKF algorithm.
21. Aerial photography equipment: GOPRO Hero3.
Parts included for the kit: 2 motors mounted onto the swing arms, gimbal controller board, mounting bracket with GoPro brace, 2 male to male servo cables (one with Y end), USB firmware updater connector and cable, 4 rubber dampeners and mounting bracket + hardware for the gimbal.
Check out the TAROT Go-Protector by 3DShellz found HERE
* Gopro camera is NOT included.
**Live video out recommended only for framing shots. Flying through a gimbal stabilized camera can be very disorienting if used as your main pilot video source!
Tarot V2 assembly user manual can be found HERE
Settings, firmware, and instructions can be found HERE.
Windows 8 Driver Fix Instructions HERE