The RaceFlight Millivolt flight controller is the most advanced, performance driven, flight controller ever designed in a tiny package. Capable of running 32kHz gyro sample, PID loop, and motor loop, processing all calculations in real time. The Millivolt is truly at the top of its tiny class . The Millivolt uses a F405 MPU and an Invensense 20602 gyro in combination with RaceFlight software to give you the BEST performance possible. This gyro is by far the most noise free and accurate gyro available.
The Millivolt presents not only the BEST performance, but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in RaceFlight. Our filters allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race! For most people tuning is not even required. Our boards come preloaded with software and defaults that should fly amazing for 99% of people.
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG (Invensense 20602) gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The Invensense 20602 gyro has never been used in any flight controller before (except the Revolt) and definitely gives you the leading advantage over others.
Our flight controller comes pre-loaded with the latest RaceFlight Community release. Just go to the google store and download the latest configurator and you should be ready to connect. Drivers should no longer be needed.
RaceFlight One is also available in beta format. Just join our slack at https://raceflight.net/invite/ and ask to be added to the RaceFlight One channel. This is truly amazing software, which flies so well you can completely eliminate prop wash. Setup is a breeze as well, just run a couple wizards and you will get right up into the air.
Setting up the Millivolt is easy. The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and remember the order 1, 2, 3, 4. Select your voltage on the bottom, as well as inverted or not. The Millivolt also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
- Integrated vibration dampening dummies
- Inverter for Taranis and Futaba radios
- 3.3v or 5.0v for Spektrum, Taranis, etc
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- Infrared LED Race Transponder support – just solder an infared LED to the Revolt and set it up in the RF1 configurator
- Future iPhone and Android configurator support
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3v or 5v voltage
- 2 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Dimensions: 25mm x 25mm
- Mounting holes: 20mm squared to center of holes
The RaceFlight Guarantee
In addition to all the other amazing things the Millivolt presents, Millivolters get access to RaceFlight’s ticketed tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your Millivolt. We have by far the best support system and community in the industry. Join our slack and talk to other users, or contact support directly.