- Slightly longer arms to allow for more clearance
- Option to add "wing" brackets for Receiver, UHF transmitter, etc
Finally, a strong and lightweight monitor mount that won't break the bank! This smaller mount allows for the same monitor fit as the larger version, but does not have the extra mounting space on the sides. We recommend a comfortable transmitter strap or 4 point harness if you plan on attaching lots of equipment or a large monitor.
- 3D printed and Aluminum construction
- Works directly with RMRC monitors (5, 7, 8, 10.1, and 12")
- Does NOT work the Pro-1200 DVR
- Optional battery mount included (RMRC 2600 or 3300 11.1v 3s is recommended for perfect fit)
- Mounted securely and won't fall off transmitter handle
- Monitor angle is fully adjustable
- 85g (with hardware)
We have directly confirmed that these mounts work with the following transmitters. If you do not see your transmitter listed, it does not mean that it will not fit. Please follow the measurements listed. Let us know if you have a transmitter to add to the list!
- FRSKY Taranis
- Stock DJI Phantom controller
- Futaba 9C and 10C series
- Futaba 8FG
- Futaba 12FGA (with plastic handle cover removed)
- JR XP8103
- Spektrum DX8, DX7 and DX6i
- E-flite LP5DSM
- Maximum handle size: 105 x 5mm
- Minimum handle width: 68mm
We have confirmed that the following transmitter handles do not fit with this mount:
- Walkera Devo F4 and F7
- Futaba 10J
- JR 12x (angled antenna)
***NOTE: The screws to hold the handle bar only needs to thread onto the nut enough to hold it in place and over tightening can lead to damage to the handle grip section which is not covered by warranty.
Photos below are shown with the 2 additional mounting wings and tripod mount installed.
*Assembly Notes- The hardware needed for basic assembly are the 2x 18mm countersunk screws and nylock nuts. These are used as retainers to keep the mount from sliding off of the handle. Do NOT over tighten these as it will cause the mount to fail. The rest of the hardware is used to attach the monitor and optional accessory wings.