The world's first natively FrSky/DSMX compatible, Betaflight ready, born for acro flight controller for the Inductrix quad!
Full Cleanflight/Betaflight compatibility on a STM32 F103 Naze32 style processor. We decided on the F1 processor over the F3 due to less complexity of this F1 design. We also found that there is no need for the higher F3 chip due to the rate and speed that the BeeDuctrix flies.
Fully programmable through Cleanflight/Betalfight using the onboard USB port! Tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings!
Finally, you can fly your Inductrix quad in full rate mode (or even air mode!), fully execute flips/ rolls, and shoot the smallest of gaps with precision! Tuned to give you that locked in feeling you get with standard race quads.
We make two versions: FrSky native and DSMX native. No more hacks or Orange Rx modules required, just bind and fly! Please select the option that is right for you when making your purchase.
This board is designed to work with current Inductrix setup, just replace the current board with the new BeeBrain vr.1 board and experience the next level of flight control.
(Please note: product photos are of beta board, final board will look a bit different with some design improvements such as placement of USB port in best accessible location)
- Fully compatible upgrade board for the Inductrix quad.
- Full Cleanflight/Betaflight compatible Naze32 3x1 format board
- Program via USB port
- High discharge battery connector wire for more power and performance
- (Taranis) FrSky OR (Spectrum) DSMX native
- STM32 F103 processor
- Six-Axis: MPU6500
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Weight: 2.96 grams / 3.37 grams with hardware
The BeeBrain V1 manual can be found HERE
The BeeBrain FAQ can be found HERE