The ImmersionRC iTelemetry dongle connects between your A/V receiver's output, via a standard 3.5mm 4-pole jack, and your smart-phone or tablet's headphone/mic input.
A unique real-time telemetry decoder application, freely downloadable from either the ImmersionRC website, or the apple AppStore, provides the following features
- Moving map display, plane position shown as a trail of 'breadcrumbs' during flight
- Recovery of lost models, showing the model's last known position, along with the position of the smart-phone/tablet.
- Real-time updates of:
- - positional status (distance, altitude, direction, etc.)
- - uplink status (RSSI, Link Quality)
- - Battery status (current, voltage, mAh consumed)
- Headphone output to allow smart device audio alerts to be heard by the pilot
- Adjustable 'thumbwheel' gain control, to adapt the audio levels to different devices.