Raptor Antenna 5.8Ghz Omni
The Raptor antenna is a small compact Omni that delivers a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert. It offers incredible performance and durability without an inflated price tag!
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with excellent omni directional pattern.
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances.
- Gain 1.09db with a radiation efficiency of 92%.
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection, ideal for send and receive as a pair.
- Robust injection molded case for crash protection.
- Weighs less than 10 grams.
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio: <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarized: (LHCP or RHCP)
- Connector: SMA
- Height: 85mm
- Weight: 9.4 grams
Manufactured under License CC BY-SA 4.0 from Maarten Baert - www.maartenbaert.be
1x Raptor 5.8Ghz Antenna