***IMPORTANT*** Without soldering anything to the board, please apply power to the board using alligator clips and make sure the Green LED is on. Contact us immediately if green LED doesn't turn on! Return and Warranty claims are only considered on units that have not been soldered! Do not connect the RROSD 5V connector to any external voltages, doing so will destroy the RROSD.
- Dimension 36mmx36mm (30.5mmx30.5mm mouting holes)
- Built-in power distribution and regulators to handle 2s-5s (vtx/cam must set to RAW for 6s)
- Built in multi stages power filter for Video Transmitter and Camera with conveniently located connectors
- 10V and 5V output: can be used for VTX/FPV cam and accessories
- NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
- Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer
- Maximum motor current 150A total
- Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
- Additional lost model buzzer sounds off 5 minutes after the quad has crashed
- Auto RSSI detection (FRsky and analog compatible), displays in percentage
- Battery pack alarm feature blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the set limit
- Onscreen menu allows user to calibrate pack voltage reading, rssi input, battery alarm level…etc....