Anaconda Choose Your Electronics ARF - Includes Motor, ESC, and Servos. Full Assembly Required. Option details below!
The Anaconda features a twin boom, inverted-V tail pusher design, with FPV flying and amateur aerial photography being its main purpose. It has been described as a "pilot's air frame", meaning that while it maintains excellent stall characteristics, it does not self correct while in a turn. When paired with the Vector OSD and stabilizer, this is the ultimate combination.
We pulled out all of the stops with the Anaconda to make sure to offer the quality product that you have come to expect from RMRC. It was our main objective from the start to offer you the best product possible. From the high quality hardware and control horns, the ultra smooth foam with minimal mould flashing, and graphics designed by the artist known as Chicken Sashimi, we know you will be proud to fly this new air frame.
- Easy to tear down for travel!
- Modular nose camera bay (We can supply drawings for others to make camera pods!)
- Adjustable center of gravity tray (no need to move batteries themselves)
- Ample room in the fuselage for equipment with easy access to all areas.
- Allows for a gimbal to be mounted under the nose for a clear view
- Optional flaps - Both leading and trailing edge for stable slow flight performance (hardware and servos not included for flaps)
- Strong landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Optional mounting positions for GPS and/or transmitter on tail booms
- Wingspan: 2,060mm
- Wing Area: Approx. 4,900cm2
- Length: 1,410mm
- Motor: Recommend 2826 860kv for 4s, 2820 500kv for 6s
- Propeller (sold separately): Recommend: 13x6.5ep for 4s, 13x8ep for 6s
- ESC: Recommend 60A for 4s, 40A for 6s.
- Servos: Needs 3x 30g and 2x 17g Metal Gear Digital
- Recommended Flap servos: 17g HS3054
- Battery: Li-Po 4s 5,000mAH - 20,000mAH or 6s 5000mAh-15000mAh (Additional nose weight needed with smaller batteries)
- Center of Gravity: 1/3 of wing from leading edge on the main spar
- Approximate flight duration: up to 45 minutes to over an hour depending on configuration and batteries being used.
- Fuselage dimensions (Inside): L 66cm (26.5") x W 15cm (6") x H 8cm (3") Maximum measurements
- Plane with electronics installed weighs roughly ~5.25lbs.
Anaconda Choose Your Electronics ARF Options:
If selecting battery options, be aware that you should select the proper 4s or 6s battery based on your electronics selection. 6s batteries will include an EC5 to XT60 adapter.
Anaconda User Manual found HERE (note not all updates for 2022 version have been included in the manual)
RcGroups.com Unboxing Video with Jim Graham:
- The Anaconda is not intended for beginners since it does not have self correcting tendencies. Instead, we recommend that beginners start with more gentle airframes such as the Stratosurfer.
- Not intended to be a "belly lander" due to size of prop and camera mounts
- Not designed for hand launching
- Does not include decals