Anaconda ARF - Includes Motor, ESC, and Servos. Full Assembly Required
After months of testing, we are proud to introduce the RMRC Anaconda! The wait is finally over for this highly anticipated air frame. The Anaconda features a twin boom, inverted-V tail pusher design, with FPV flying and amateur aerial photography being its main purpose. It has been described as a "pilot's air frame", meaning that while it maintains excellent stall characteristics, it does not self correct while in a turn. When paired with the Vector OSD and stabilizer, this is the ultimate combination.
We pulled out all of the stops with the Anaconda to make sure to offer the quality product that you have come to expect from RMRC. It was our main objective from the start to offer you the best product possible. From the high quality hardware and control horns, the ultra smooth foam with minimal mould flashing, and graphics designed by the artist known as Chicken Sashimi, we know you will be proud to fly this new air frame.
- Easy to tear down for travel!
- Modular nose camera bay (We can supply drawings for others to make camera pods!)
- Adjustable center of gravity tray (no need to move batteries themselves)
- Ample room in the fuselage for equipment with easy access to all areas.
- Allows for a gimbal to be mounted under the nose for a clear view
- Optional flaps - Both leading and trailing edge for stable slow flight performance (hardware and servos not included for flaps)
- Strong landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Optional mounting positions for GPS and/or transmitter on tail booms
- Premium custom RMRC branded Cobra Motor and ESC included with PNP version
- Wingspan: 2,060mm
- Wing Area: Approx. 4,900cm2
- Length: 1,410mm
- Motor: Cobra C3520/12 820Kv Brushless
- Propeller (sold separately): Recommend: 15x4E. Also can use 14x5.5MR, or similar.
- ESC: Cobra Wing 60 2-6s SBEC with XT60 connector
- Servos: 3x 30g and 2x 17g Metal Gear Digital (does not include 2x servos for flaps)
- Recommended Flap servos: HS-81/HS-85
- Battery: Li-Po 4s 5,000mAH - 20,000mAH (Additional nose weight needed with smaller batteries)
- Center of Gravity: 1/3 of wing from leading edge on the main spar
- Approximate flight duration: 45 minutes to over an hour depending on configuration
- Fuselage dimensions (Inside): L 66cm (26.5") x W 15cm (6") x H 8cm (3") Maximum measurements
- *PNP Version Weighs ~5.25lbs out of the box
Anaconda ARF includes:
RMRC's Setup for the Anaconda:
*NOT INCLUDED IN PNP, ARF, OR KIT*
These items are what we used in our personal planes.
- Stock PNP or ARF Electronics
- 2 x RMRC 5100 4s batteries wired in parallel
- Eagle Tree Vector flight controller
- APC 15x4E Prop
- HS-85 Servos for Flaps
Anaconda User Manual found HERE
RcGroups.com Unboxing Video with Jim Graham:
- The Anaconda is not intended for beginners since it does not have self correcting tendencies. Instead, we recommend that beginners start with more gentle airframes such as the Penguin.
- Not intended to be a "belly lander" due to size of prop and camera mounts
- Not designed for hand launching
- Now includes the Green decal kit rather than pictured Orange/Blue
Shipping Size - 43x15x13