Limited Lifetime Warranty! Follow the instructions in the link for claims.
Introducing the RMRC Hellbender V2! This is a frame that we think you will really love for its handling in the air, small footprint, light weight, and integration of components like video transmitter.
What's new with V2?
- Ultra strong, 4mm main plate!
- Improved CG by moving the main stack to the rear by 10mm.
- Two mounting positions for Cricket 200 & 600mw transmitters.
- Tie down slots for wires, receivers, transponder, antenna, and main power connector.
- Blue, anodized standoffs with knurling.
- Countersunk screws on the main plate reduce potential battery damage.
Extras Included with V2:
- RMRC Magic Gel for battery
- Zip ties for equipment
RC Groups Thread
- 4mm main plate, uni-frame design
- Flexible camera mounting options (U-bracket slots & angled board camera mount)
- Directly compatible with RMRC Cricket 200 & 600 transmitters
- One of the smallest frames that utilizes 5" propellers
- Light weight at under 107g assembled
- Wide top plate for cleanly mounting your race transponder or other gear.
Countersunk holes for battery protection
1806 or 2204 style motors can be used on the Hellbender 204
RMRC Cricket Mount with SMA protection (Right angle adapter required)
4mm Main Plate and 1.5mm Top Plate
- Flight Controller: RMRC Seriously Dodo or Naze32 Rev6
- ESC's: 15-30A
- Motors: RMRC Blue Series 1806-2206 2300kv
- Propellers: 5x4.5 Bullnose (5" max propeller size)
- 3s-4s 1000-1500mAH lipo
- Main Plate, Top Plate, Board Camera Plate
- 6x 35mm Blue Aluminum standoffs with assorted fasteners