Vortex 150 Mini ARF Racing Quad - USA Version
- Brand: ImmersionRC
- Model: V15MSTDUS
- Shipping Weight: 0.765
- Country of Origin: CN
This product requires an amateur radio license to operate legally in the US. Please read the Amateur Radio Info before purchasing.
Following on from the incredible success of the Vortex 285 and Vortex 250 Pro, the Vortex 150 Mini raises the bar and at the same time shrinks the size.
The essence of the Vortex family, ARF/RTF, fully integrated flight controller, OSD, and video transmitter.
- Weight: ~178 without battery (<250g with 500mAh pack)
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
- ESCs: Full Custom, 16A cont. 20A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125/42, Multishot
- Motors: Custom V-Spec 1306, with 2mm axles, 5mm shafts
- Props: RaceKraft 3" Tri-Blade
- Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CCD
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum™, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required)
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
Included in the box
- 1x Vortex 150 Mini Race Quad, Fully assembled and flight-tested
- 2x ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
- 1x SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna (Stubby, v2)
- 1x PPM Interface Cable
- 1x Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
- 1x SBus Interface Cable
- 8x RaceKraft 3" Tri-Blade Props