Up To 3 Times The Range of Conventional Receivers!
ClearView XLR™ with Digitally Enhanced™ latency-free video processing, offers advancements in video signal reception technology on a scale not seen in many decades. ClearView XLR virtually eliminates most of the problems and shortcomings of today's wireless video systems. Issues like glitches, dropouts, fades, tearing, latency, screen freeze and much more are virtually eliminated. ClearView XLR moves the art of FPV video to a whole new level.
"This is by far, the best FPV feed I have ever had. I'm mighty impressed!"
- Jordan Temkin, Team Big Whoop
"If video is important to your mission, ClearView should be in your plans"
- Skip Miller, President UASUSA
ClearView XLR Features
- No Latency, No glitches, No dropouts, No horizontal tearing
- More Than 2-3 times the ultimate range of conventional systems
- Much Greater Dynamic Sensitivity
- Sharper, clearer video display
- Exclusive Built-In Spectrum Analyzer App “Know Before You Go”
- One-Touch Information Reference Screen
- User Configurable OSD with RSSI Meter, Batt Voltage, Frequency, User Text
- Configurable Aural Low RSSI and Battery Alarms
- Future-Proof. Upgrades with cable and an internet connected PC
- Extensive User Options Menu
ClearView XLR Specifications
- MDS Sensitivity -110 typ
- Video FormatNTSC / PAL
- Audio 2 channels: 6.0, 6.5 MHz sub-carriers
- OSD ClearView’s custom configurable OSD over live video provides real time RSSI, battery voltage, signal lock and other important information.
- Aural Alarms Configurable 3 level RSSI, Lo Batt, System Sounds
- Audio / Video Outputs 2 x 3.5mm (camcorder wiring standard). Converter cable for FatShark included.
- Input Voltage 9-17VDC (3-4 LiPo)
- Input Current 250 - 300 ma
- Size 4.75" x 2.85" x 0.75" (120 x 72 x19mm)
- 1ea. 3.5mm to 3 RCA A / V cable
- 1ea. 3.5mm Iftron to FatShark A / V converter cable
- 1ea. Future-Proofing cable
- 1ea. 2.1mm DC Power cable
- 2ea. 2dBi whip antennas