This combo includes the Pixhawk Orange+ Cube, ADS-B Carrier Board, Power Brick Mini, I2C Board, and cable set!
The new Orange+ Flight controller has the following features:
1. Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram.
2. Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
3. Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
4. IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
5. The entire flight management unit(FMU) and inertial management unit(IMU) are housed in a reatively small form factor (a cube).
6. Fully Cubepilot carrierboard compatible, all inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
7. Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.The Cube Orange is a leap forward in technology compared to the Cube black. It uses the new STM32H7 chip, which is 4 times faster than the SMT32F4 in the Black Cube. Also, some sensors in the Cube Orange are much better than those in Cube Black. Cube orange can only be used with APM firmware, although the Cube black can be used with both APM and PX4 firmware.
Get Started on your road to Autonomy!
The Cube Orange+ - the brains behind the operation.
A standard carrier board with ADS-B
1 Power Brick (two power bricks can be used for redundant power.)
Cable set that allows you to connect to your old Telemetry module, GPS, and sensors
More details about the specific Cube versions can be found HERE.