IMPORTANT NOTE: www.readymaderc.com is the sole manufacturer for the Seriously Dodo Flight Controller. There are known issues with clone boards that are now becoming available. If you are a store looking to sell this controller, please contact email@example.com.
The official RMRC Dodo is also available from these retailers:
Currently shipping Dodo Rev 3b - This latest revision now includes an upgraded BEC for 1 amp total!
Seriously, do you want more from your flight controller? The RMRC Seriously Dodo is your answer!
- 8 input channels
- 8 output channels (Header pins not included)
- 3 UARTs (GPS, Telemetry, S.bus)
- 2-6s input power 30v MAX INPUT
- 5v output -
0.5A 1.0A Max (No more external regulators to get in your way!)
- STM32 F303 256k
- 16mbit -> 2megabyte storage
- Spektrum satellite port (Connector not included)
- MPU6050 Gyro
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes (Same as CC3D, Naze32)
- MicroUSB socket
- Dedicated connector for WS2811-style LEDs
- Operates on Cleanflight
How To Flash Firmware:
- You do not need to jump the boot loader pins.
- Simply plug in the board to CleanFlight and follow the diagram below
- Flashing is not necessary out of the package. It is ready to use unless you need barometer which is shown below: