- Item Name: Tiny OMNIBUS F3 +OSD
- F3 +BEC+OSD
- Input: 2-3S LIPO
- Output Voltage: 5V/1A
- STM32F4 CPU
- ICM-MPU6000 Accelerometers and Gyroscopes SPI
- MicroUSB socket.
- M2： 16mm x 16mm
- Target: OMNIBUS
To flash firmware you will need to either physically bridge the boot pads on the board or use the ImpulseRC Driver Tool
To use the ImpulseRC Driver tool to flash:
- Enter the configurator that you are using to flash the firmware.
- Choose the OMNIBUS target and then the firmware type.
- Plug the Tiny Omnibus F3+OSD board into your computer.
- Run the ImpluseRC Driver Tool (You'll see that the port selected should change to DFU)
- Flash firmware, connect and have fun!