XUAV Mini Talon PNP - Long flight times in a small package!
Mini Talon Features:
- Molded EPO airframe
- Laser cut plywood motor mount
- Two-Piece, plug in wings with carbon wing spar
- XL fuselage allows for a huge battery and other equipment.
- Wingspan: 1300mm
- Length: 830mm
- Wing Area: approx. 30 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 1000~2000g
Required to complete:
- 4 Channel Transmitter and Receiver capable of V-tail mixing
- 4s 14.8V 5000-8000mAh LiPo, (3s 11.1V with higher KV motor) If you use a 4s Battery we recommend running a separate BEC
- FPV gear if desired
- Using 3s you need a 10x6 prop and if using 4s a 9x5 prop is recommended, you will need to disable the ESC BEC and use an external one when running 4s.
Included with PNP:
- 3536 930kv motor
- 40A ESC
- 4x 9g servos
Click here for the ONLINE MANUAL
***NOTE, The CG listed in the box may not be correct. The CG is 55mm from leading edge. Please refer to the online manual listed above. ***